Thursday, December 1, 2016

Review: Hickies: No Tie Elastic Shoelaces


About the Product:
Turn any pair of shoes into custom-fitted slip-ons with HICKIES lacing system. Perfect gift for any age from kids to adults.

HICKIES are great for any adult or kid with a wide range of colours.

An unexpected, fun and extremely functional product.

One size fits all!
Amazing stocking stuffer prices at $11.99 (HICKIES Kids), $14.99 (HICKIES Adult) and $17.99 (HICKIES Metallics)

The travel, parenting and fitness hack that you never knew you needed, until now.

Save 20% on HICKIES lacing system! - Save 20% on HICKIES lacing system! Use code USFG at checkout to save.

My Review:
 I have some very active little boys. They love to rough house, wrestle, you name it they do it. They are always racing through our home running in and out. As a mom I am always tying their shoelaces and frankly I would like a break. I cant always get my older children to help with this task, I really like this product.

 This nifty little product, Hickies helps mom and also looks cool. Our children really like them and they are easy to use and come in some really cool colors. I was sent a couple packs to try out, the red and the grey. I didn't even have to put them on my children's shoes. The minute they were delivered they left my hands and I never seen them again until they were on my children's feet.

 The greatest thing about these is they are for all ages and you can choose to lace them however you would like. The website gives you lots of great ideas. These would make the perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season. Very versatile and very cute!

 And if you act quickly you can save 20% on HICKIES lacing system! Use code USFG at checkout to save. Look below at my snazzy little boy in his new shoes with Hickies attached.






No comments:

Post a Comment