Thursday, January 12, 2017

Review: Baa!Oink!Moo! God Made the Animals by:Rhonda Gowler Greene

 Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made the Animals
About the Book:
Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made the Animals, written by award-winning author Rhonda Gowler Greene and illustrated by David Walker, is set on a farm and follows a conversation between a mother and child as the child repeatedly asks "Mama, who made . . . ?"


In the end, children learn that God is responsible for creating sheep, cows, pigs, horses, goats––all the animals on the farm… including puppies! Together, parents and children will discover the wonder of God’s creation when they open Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made the Animals.


My Review:
 I love reviewing children's books. Seeing all the new books out there by all these talented authors is fantastic. But, I really enjoy the stories and it gives me a way of holding on to my children's childhood just a tiny bit longer. This sweet little board book discusses the animals that God made just for our use and enjoyment.

 Throughout the book, the little boy or lead character speaks to his Mama about all the fun and sweet baby animals he has discovered. He reminds us that God has made each and every one of them. It is a precious book full of wonder and excitement that any child would adore. This would make a great story to read at bedtime. Geared for ages 4-8.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment