Monday, February 20, 2017

Review: Found:Psalm 23 by:Sally Lloyd-Jones

 Found: Psalm 23
About the Book:
From the bestselling The Jesus Storybook Bible, with over two million products sold, comes Found based on Psalm 23. Written by Sally Lloyd-Jones and illustrated by Jago, little ones will fall in love with this padded cover board book that reminds them of God’s Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love.

My Review:
 Psalm 23 is a very popular Psalm many people these days know all about this Psalm and most of what it means. Christians, specifically know that the Shepard mentioned is God or Jesus and that we are His flock. Well to me Psalm 23 is a part of Scripture designed for us to not lose hope. To keep the faith and to know that our Shepard walks with us through everything.

 The author, Sally Lloyd-Jones has put together a board book for ages 4-8 that explains Psalm 23 in terms and words that a child can understand. This is a great concept for us parents because our children have the benefit of learning this Psalm at a very early age.

 I'm so glad this book was written. I don't see many like it or children.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment