Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Review: The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible, NIV by:Zonderkidz

 NIV The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible, Hardcover
About the Book:
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. —Jeremiah 29:11


God has great plans for you. It’s true. The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible will inspire readers to dream about their future and to trust that God has great plans for each and every one of us.


The features of this latest addition to The Plans I Have for You collection include:



Introduction from author Amy Parker
50 God’s Big Plans pages tell how God had big plans for individuals in the Bible and his people as a whole, for example, Moses, Noah, Jonah, Esther, and YOU!
25 Promise Prayers pages focus on children asking God to help them fulfill his plans for them.
100 highlighted verses, including God’s promises as well as hopeful and uplifting verses
Presentation Page
Index to features
Index of highlighted verses
Lively two-color art from Vanessa Brantley Newton, illustrator of The Plans I Have for You picture book


My Review:
 The Plans I Have for You Bible is a great gift for Easter! Easter is right around the corner and this Bible based on Jeremiah 29:11 is the perfect addition to any Easter basket. In several different places in this Bible you will find God's plans revealed. I really liked this neat little addition because it explains things as God went along carrying out each individual plan leading to crucifixion and Ascension.

 This is also a great time o explain to our children that God has all of His plans for us mapped out ahead of time most of the time way before we even know about them ourselves. This Bible has many different features worth mentioning. Promise Prayers and the many highlighted verses keep the child in tune to what this Bible has to offer. A great starter Bible for ages 8-12.

 This is hardcover and the print is small font or seems to be. This is a more serious Bible versus the ones that are geared toward younger ages.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment