Saturday, August 5, 2017

Review: The Beginner's Bible: My First Book of Prayers by:Zonderkidz

 The Beginner's Bible My First Book of Prayers
About the Book:
The Beginner’s Bible® has been a favorite with young children and their parents since its release in 1989 with over 25 million products sold.

The Beginner's Bible My First Book of Prayers helps young children discover that they can talk to God about anything from the beauty of creation to their friendships and emotions. Thankfulness, praise, and requests for God's help are all included.

Sixteen sweet prayers, written with the child's daily experiences in mind, focus on important character traits such as caring and forgiveness. For each prayer, charming illustrations from The Beginner's Bible highlight a different Bible character or scene that illustrates the truth found in the prayer. Ideal gift for a new parent or young child, and a great addition to church or daycare library.


My Review: 
 In our home our children know how important prayer is. They know if someone is sick and hurting we need to go to God immediately to get Him involved. Even my youngest, he's 7 years old, has been guilty of saying, "That person needs God, Momma." "We need to pray for him." In every Sunday School lesson I have ever taught I always express to children that God hears our prayers big or small and He absolutely loves it when children, in particular come to Him in prayer.

 The Beginner's Bible is known for their great Bible believing products. There are literally tons of them. That is why it doesn't surprise me that this little gem crossed my desk. The Beginner's Bible: My First Book of Prayers is a board book designed for ages 4-8. There are 15 different prayers included in the book. Each one has a topic, a prayer, and a Bible verse that relates to the topic. Each prayer is simple and straight forward.

 The illustrations are typical of The Beginner's Bible products. We really enjoyed this little book. Sometimes short and sweet is all God's needs to get the ball rolling in the right direction.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment