Monday, August 28, 2017

Review: Little Jesus, Little Me by:Doris Rikkers

 Little Jesus, Little Me
About the Book:
Jesus was a baby just like me.

Jesus learned to walk one step at a time just like me.

Jesus once was a little child too! With sweet and simple text and colorful illustrations, Little Jesus, Little Me helps your child learn to connect with Jesus at an early age and learn about God’s great love. Perfect for parents and grandparents to share with children, this book will soon become a favorite for your little one!


My Review:
 Little Jesus, Little Me is such a sweet little board book perfect for small hands and a precious heart. It has the makings of a good book based on its message and how well it flows. The author did really good with a general consensus that Jesus was little just like me. And he liked and did the same things I did when he was little.

 I love the illustrations that are so precious and childlike. They are very muted and not overdone. Perfect little book for ages 4-8.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment