Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Review: Beautiful Word Bible for Girls, NIV by:Zondervan

 NIV Beautiful Word Bible for Girls: 500 Full-Color Illustrated Verses
About the Book:
Discover God’s Word through gorgeous illustrated verses. Crafted on high-quality paper and balanced with inspiring full-color art and blank space for journaling, the NIV Beautiful Word Bible for Girls encourages girls to spend quiet time with God and his Word. This Bible contains 500 illustrated verses to illuminate the rich stories, characters and hope contained within Scripture. It inspires girls to explore new ways to grow their faith, drawing deeper into God’s life-changing Word.

Features include:


500 full-color illustrated verses


Wide margins and high-quality paper for notes, journal entries or artwork


Index of illustrated Scripture passages


8-point font


Single-column text of the New International Version (NIV)


My Review:
Coloring books are all the rage right now. People do it in physical print copy and others do it online. It is a great way to decompress. I know when my husband and I were newly married, it wasn't strange to see coloring books and crayons lying around the house. It was cheap entertainment for a newly married couple. But these days there are so many options available to us that a regular coloring book and crayons is just not the same.

 Many ladies and girls and even some boys are finding it very cool to have a Bible that they can doodle in, as well. So i know for me I am starting to see a lot of these type of items pop up. Zondervan has jumped on the bandwagon and they are even offering up some goodies in this genre that may appeal to most of my readers.

 This Bible is much like the adult versions I have reviewed. You still have your beautiful Bible but with areas for coloring, doodling, and drawing in the margins and throughout the pages. I absolutely loved the encouraging words and verses found through out the Bible. It was a great reminder on some pretty dark days. It was uplifting and encouraging and were beautifully pictured in the book. This Bible would make a great gift for any girl ages 8-12 years of age.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment