Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Review: Better Together Life Is Best with a Friend Like You

 Better Together: Life Is Best with a Friend Like You
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. 
 
About the Book:

Wouldn't life be boring if we were all exactly the same? And although each of us is unique, we're really not so different after all. And it's our differences that truly make us Better Together.
Better Together combines adorable photos of unlikely animal pairs alongside poignant quotes on topics for friends of all stripes on subjects such as love, respect, and compassion. Memorable, wise words alongside sweet photography beautifully and humorously communicate the truth about and magic of friendship—that although we may not be exactly the same, we're really not so different after all.
Quotes from George Washington to Bono focus on friendship, unity, strength, and on harmony between people with diverse viewpoints, lifestyles, or beliefs and include inspiring quotes such as:
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" -C. S. Lewis "'Stay' is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary." -Louisa May Alcott  "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than walk alone in the light." -Helen Keller Better Together is full of reminders of the very best things about friendship and is the perfect way to tell someone you love: "Life is best with a friend like you."


My Review:
 Better Together is a great book for the coffee table, at least that is what we have done with ours. It has great pictures in it of friendships between different animals. The pictures are just too sweet. It also includes quotes from many famous people, authors, presidents, etc. The book is hard back and is small in size but has tons of pictures. A great conversation starter, too. Its just a really good book to look through and read through. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment