Monday, January 27, 2020

Review: Love You, Love You by:Alison Brown

 Love You, Love You
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:
Love You, Love You is a cute and cuddly board book that shows the love between family members of all kinds. With heartwarming read-aloud rhymes and sweet illustrations by international artist Alison Brown, Love You, Love You is the perfect way to say, “I love you!” to the little ones in your life any time of year.

With an adorable cover case adorned with glitter, this book is perfect for Valentine’s Day, baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, new parents or grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, or anyone who wants to express love to the precious child in their life.

Love you, Love you,
Mama squeaked.
Into her nest she quickly peeked.
Sleeping babies
softly snore. I couldn’t love you any more.

 
My Review:
 This sweet book features animal families of all types. Doing the same things we all do each day and that it show our babies love. Whether its reading to them or tucking them in, this sweet little book covers it. Family is everything and it is what keeps us grounded whether your 2 or 102, the love of family is everything.

 This precious book is the best for valentines day or any day, really. The illustrations were great and as a board book I would still read this happily to my older kids. Its so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment