Monday, January 13, 2020

Review: She Laughs by:Miljavac

 She Laughs: Choosing Faith over Fear
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:
SHE LAUGHS! In the face of. . .Poverty. Grief. Brokenness. Disaster. Hopeless Situations. Life’s Struggles.
And you can too!

Join CA Miljavac on a journey of joy.

She believes with all her heart that laughter is a gift, providing a sliver of distraction from whatever struggle you might be facing. . .relief when you need rescuing. . .hope in the midst of hardship.

Though her life has been dotted with disaster, it’s through laughter that she found the strength and courage to persevere. . .joy for the journey. And she’ll help you discover all the ways laughter can carry you through your very own painful situations.

In ten laugh-till-you-cry chapters, Miljavac shares how laughter has been an essential and valuable part of her own healing, plus hilarious true stories will help you get started on the path to a life of peace and joy.


My Review: 

 She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Psalm 31:25

This verse is my all-time favorite verse in the Bible. I try to live this out as much as humanly possible. Life isnt the easiest on the face of this planet, but I try really hard to rest in the fact that God's got this. It is very difficult at times not to react to certain situations, especially if you are a hot head like I am, but God is slowly teaching me how I should be. Its not easy, but with His help we can accomplish anything. We are but a vapor, so recognizing that has helped me realize that number one its not all about me and number two I desperately need Him to survive anything here on this earth.

 The author has a quirky way of looking at fear and she helps us through her own experiences fight this demon and put it to rest once and for all. I enjoyed the way she handles it and I will definitely be using some of her tried and trues when worry and fear start to contain me.

No comments:

Post a Comment