Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Review: You're the Hugs to my Kisses by:B Herndon

 You're the Hugs to My Kisses: And Other Fun Ways to Say I Love You

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:

Celebrate and express the special bond between loved ones––family and friends, young and old––with this heartfelt children’s picture book that reminds you that life is sweeter when you have someone to share it with. 

You’re the jelly to my donut. 

You’re the blue to my sky. 

You’re the laces to my sneakers. 

You’re the twinkle to my eye. 

With whimsical, read-aloud rhymes, this delightful story will appeal to readers (and listeners) of all ages and remind you to enjoy all that you have in common with your loved ones. 

My Review:

 Such a sweet little book that is full of all the yumminess! My babies are my favorite and this book epitomizes just that. It is just precious. It has such a simple way with literary prose and rhythm that strikes you in the heart every time you read it. This is the best read aloud at bedtime to reinforce your love to your child.

Love this sweet read! Great gift idea, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment