Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Review: I'm So Glad you Were Born by:A Earhardt

 I'm So Glad You Were Born: Celebrating Who You Are

About the Book:

Parents and children both have big dreams—about their life and the wonders the future holds. I’m So Glad You Were Born celebrates those dreams as well as the wonder of everyday experiences like sweet and special snuggles and cuddles, fun times and learning times too!

My Review:

The day that your child or grandchild is born is such a special time that brings about so many hopes and dreams. You want the best for them and you love and protect them beyond measure. Celebrating them goes beyond just words, actions or deeds. You want them to feel loved but better than that you want the to feel cherished because they are. Our job is to convince them of just that.

 In I'm So Glad You Were Born, the author is telling the child just how important they are to them and the entire world. They can achieve anything and they themselves need to see just how loved and cherished they truly are.

Great Read!

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment