Saturday, April 21, 2012

Review: Reading Eggs Website

I have a 6 yr old that just learned to read this school year. And I thought that after seeing on the Reading Eggs website that he could take advantage of a 2 week free trial. That we should definitely try it out and that is exactly what we did. In a word he LOVED IT! Here is some information taken from their website.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read interesting and engaging for kids, with great online reading games and activities.
And it really works!
Children love the games, songs, golden eggs and other rewards which, along with feeling proud of their reading, really motivate children to keep exploring and learning.
 He really liked the lessons. So much so that I didn't have to beg him to do them. And after he was done with his lessons he gets to play games. And it was timed which I loved. I don't like my children to spend a lot of time on the computer. It is a safe environment for your children. So please don't waste any time head on over and check them out.Here is their website http://readingeggs.com/signup . I hope you like it as much as we have.





















No comments:

Post a Comment