Sunday, February 17, 2013

Times are a changing.......


 These past few months I have seen a change in my household and family that I am not too thrilled to be a part of or the cause of. My husband and I have feverishly tried our best to prepare our children as we shifted into survival mode. You see back in May of 2012 my husband decided to change jobs. The job change was way past overdue. We needed something more stable for our family.

While this job was an answer to prayer, it did have a few draw backs. Number 1 cut in pay and the second was that it would mean that my sweet husband would not only drop down in position that he had advanced in years prior but that he would also have to work nights. Ugh......

So for months now we have been chugging along trying to make the best out of this situation. Praying and believing that this is where God wants us to be. Going to the altar for several Sundays at church and placing it at His feet again and again. Trying to depend on God's strength for this tremendous amount of stress and trials He has brought us to or through depending on how you look at it.

Are we at the end of this? I don't know. We have been pouring over this in prayer and several other things also for our family that will also mean change. Do I believe He can get us through it? Absolutely. Will we come out of it unscathed? Of course not. Has He made us strong enough to endure what comes next? Most definitely.

We are ready for the next leg of our journey. We are ready Lord to see whats next for our family. Where ever your road leads is where we want to go and what ever direction you want us to take we are willing.





No comments:

Post a Comment