2013 marks the second year that MEGA Brands America has published stationery and educational products under the LeapFrog brand. Following up on the overwhelming success of first year sales, several new products will be available to help kids develop school skills including counting, handwriting, word recognition and more.
These new items include complete Preschool and Kindergarten learning kits, educational card games and interactive flip books that add more engagement and fun to at-home learning. LeapFrog products by MEGA Brands are available for purchase (MSRP $0.99 - $24.99 for children ages 3 and up) at major retailers including Toys R Us, Michaels, Joann’s, Target, Walmart, Officemax, and Costco.
I was asked to review an assortment of PreK-K products from MEGA Brands America, makers of LeapFrog Paper Based Products. Upon opening the box I see lots of things my little monkey would absolutely love. Listed below is a picture of the items we received and I have also included a list.
- Draw&Write Double Sided Dry Erase Board w/ marker- perfect for their imaginations to run wild
- Alphabet Flash Cards-these flash cards help with learning the alphabet
- Success Charts-these charts are designed to help show the child and the parent the progress that the child has made in the learning process
- Creative Journal-a writing journal that is filled with tablet type paper, perfect for those beginners. It also has a place at the top of some of the pages to add a picture if desired
- Kindergarten Skills Workbook-a book filled with activities to help teach your child basic skills
- Color Shapes& Counting Dry Erase Activity Book- the activity book for us is the perfect tool to take with us. Not only did it give him something to do but it didn't limit his learning to just what he could achieve at home
- Pencil Grips- to help your little one grip the pencil better
Our little guy is three and he is a very smart little one. He already has started learning his alphabet and counting. He really enjoyed the Color Shapes&Counting Dry Erase Activity Book the most. Joshua loves the LeapFrog products so this was a welcome addition in our home. To top it off these help me immensely to get him ready to start school.
These products are of really good quality and even though they feature the Leapfrog brand and characters they are NOT electronic these are a paper based line of products geared for grade levels PreK-3rd grade, ages 3& up. There are many of different products you can purchase and the prices range from $0.99 - $24.99.
The makers of these awesome products want to emphasize that these products will be located along with the stationary and office supplies in most major retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target. They will NOT be located in the toy section.
You can also go to this link and see more reviews about these wonderful products.