Monday, November 9, 2015

Review: Christmas Time: It's All About Jesus! by:Sue M. Barksdale

Christmas Time (Web Front)
About the Book:
Since Christmas is such a captivating time of year, it's the perfect setting for telling children about the miracle of the Lord Jesus Christ's birth. Using selected passages from the first chapters of the gospels of Matthew and Luke, Christmas Time - It's All About Jesus tells the story of Jesus' birth in a delightfully poetic and child-like way. The sensational illustrations create an unforgettable image, so a child can always remember the true meaning of Christmas.

My Review:
 The story of Jesus' birth never gets old. It is a timeless classic that can be retold again and again. I love watching the little eyes of my children or the children in the Sunday School class I teach light up with excitement over this very telling story of a baby born poor that was actually a king. They love hearing you tell a story about a sweet baby that was born to change the world and change is exactly what He did.

 Complete with beautiful, childlike illustrations Christmas Time, It's all About Jesus is the best little book to read aloud and share in the Christmas joy that only Christ can bring. I read it to my 5 year old and he loved it. So it is the perfect read aloud for a 3-8 year old and older children can read this short, simple read, as well. To read more reviews on this sweet, little book, go to this link.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment