Monday, November 9, 2015

Review: Reef Libre: Cuba the Last, Best Reefs in the World by:Robert Wintner

Reef Libre: Cuba the Last, Best Reefs in the World
About the Book:
Decades of isolation from tourism and development have left Cuba's coral reefs among the most pristine in the world, an exceptional-ism that stands in stark contrast to the island nation's poverty and political oppression. Famed diver/photographer Robert Snorkel Bob Wintner showcases these magnificent reefs with his astounding underwater images, while also capturing terrestrial life in the cities and villages of the island nation.

My Review:
 Going to a foreign land is too exotic for my family. We want to go but yet most of the time it is more than a little intimidating. Cuba is a land that is in our country's history and has been for a very long time. Cuba has some really rich food, history and culture but what it is most known for is it's amazing coral reefs and beautiful ocean life.

 Reef Libre, is the perfect coffee table book. My family and I love coffee table book because it is a great conversation starter but it also teaches my children about tons of different subjects and as a homeschool mom, I am always looking for an idea, situation or book in this case to teach them "something".

 With full color photography the author takes you on a virtual field trip or tour through some of Cuba's most amazing delights. He speaks throughout the book as if he is talking directly to you. I enjoyed reading the book and learning more about this delightful land and my family enjoyed the pictures. We plan on displaying this beautiful book on our coffee table and sharing it with family and friends.

 If you would like to read more reviews on this book, you can here. If you would like to purchase the book, you can here.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment