Thursday, May 5, 2016

Litfuse Review: Hunting Hope: Dig Through the Darkness to Find the Light by:Nika Maples

 Hunting Hope: Dig Through the Darkness to Find the Light
About the Book:
When you can’t see any hope in a season of difficulty, hunt for it by holding onto God’s character and letting Him develop your own.

My Review:
 A dark season?! Wow! What a revelation this book has stirred in my spirit. My family and I just come out of a dark season. And let me tell you it is very difficult to find God there especially when you are looking at your circumstance at the surface only. After awhile of suffering we started to realize that there may be more to this than we had originally thought and that's when we found Him. He was at the heart of it all along patiently waiting on us to find Him there. What a joy it suddenly becomes when you find Him. And find Him we did but not with a heart of stone but with a merciful, loving heart and arms wide open to receive us and help us mend our broken hearts.

 Hunting Hope, is one woman's journey along with countless others that is just continuing proof that our loving Father will see us through anything if only we believe and have faith that He will. He is such a sweet note added to each breath that I take. He is my blessed assurance that I can NOT survive with OUT. Nika Maples is an outstanding writer that asks you to look inside yourself for God and realize that He will never leave or forsake you even in the most troubling times of your life. A brilliant masterpiece!

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment