Monday, July 11, 2016

Review: Night Night Farm by:Amy Parker

 Night Night, Farm
About the Book:
Moo moo, cows!
Baa baa, sheep!
When the sun sinks low down on the farm, the animals are all tuckered out from the day’s adventures. Join these adorable farm animals in pajamas as they say night night to the farm, to their mommies and daddies, and to God.
Your little ones will sleep until the rooster crows knowing that the God who made them loves them too.
Night night, farm!


My Review:
 Precious little sweetness reading the pages of Night Night Farm. A precious little one dragging this board up to mommy or daddy to be read to is such an awesome sight. That's exactly what this book made me think of when I read it. The writing is so simple yet sweet and endearing. My money loved the book and I know your little one will too.

 Those farm sounds can be taken for granted many times but this book and the soothing words it provides can definitely bring back memories and take us back to simpler times. A great book for young ones!

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment