Thursday, November 3, 2016

Awesome Idea! Poster My Wall




My entire life, I've loved doing arts and crafts projects, especially collages. As a child, and even into my early college years, I always gifted my closest friends collages of our times together. I mean, what better way to cherish the moments than have them frozen in time in a personal collage? So naturally, when my eldest started his senior year of high school, I knew a collage would be happening in the near future.

Even though I had the entire year to make the collage, I figured I'd better start sorting through our online albums (just to select the ones I wanted to print). I even mentioned it to a girlfriend, who also shared my love for all things arts and crafts. And that's when she told me about PosterMyWall!

She told me the site offered amazing templates, including a category for family collages!!! Suddenly, my project turned from a year's worth of prep into about a day's worth of prep. Because I still had to sort through my online albums, it took me a bit to decide which images to select. But actually uploading the images and customizing my design only took a few minutes!!! With the site's online tools (we're talking backgrounds, images, filters, etc.), I designed and purchased a 24x36" poster collage without hours of meticulous cutting and pasting.

The collage arrived fairly quickly, and everyone loved it. My son even teared when he opened up the package! Now we use PosterMyWall for all photo gifts. If you wanna see what other products PosterMyWall offers, check out this page.


Review to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment