Thursday, December 8, 2016

Great Christmas Gift: 3DLIGHTFX 3D Deco Lights


About the Product:
3DLIGHTFX 3D Deco Lights are the perfect gift this holiday season. They have a full range of comic book, super hero, Disney Princess, sports and car lights that look as though they are popping right out of the wall! They are battery operated and cool to the touch so you can place them any where in the room! Your kids will loves having these in their rooms and they're also the perfect editions to a den, family room, man's cave or office! Find all of these amazing products here.


My Review:
 These are the neatest lights for decorations I have ever seen. I told my children that they were night lights but they quickly informed me that they can be used to light any room any time of the day. Most importantly they are a cool little addition to any child's room. They have several different lights to choose from and they are for boys and girls. Joshua picked Hulk because that's his favorite and whats even greater is they are available at your local Target store or online at target.com. 


 Upon opening the box you get a sticker to show the cracks in the wall, the light is battery operated and I was worried they would get hot---they are cool to the touch. It installs into or onto your wall. It looks like the object is coming out of the wall. The light has LED bulbs. It shows some light but not too much. It's simple to install and has an on and off switch. This product was a really neat product to review. I can't wait to purchase more, my boys love them.


Here is pictures from the product we reviewed. Two of the pictures shown are with the lights out and one is with it on.



**Disclosure** This product was sent to me free of charge for my honest review by the sponsor. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment