Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Review: Really Woolly Easter Blessings by:Bonnie Jensen

 Really Woolly Easter Blessings
About the Book:
Winter’s nap is over, and new life is all around!

Flowers are blooming. Birds are chirping. And the Really Woolly characters are discovering God’s goodness all around them. Curl up with your little one, and join the fun while learning about the hope of Easter and springtime!


 Adorable rhymes, sweet Bible verses, and prayer starters will make reading time a special moment for you and your child—to connect with each other and with God. 


My Review:
 Easter is such a special and precious time in our home. It is my favorite holiday and always has been even above Christmas. I love seeing spring and all the beautiful flowers blossoming. The pretty green grass is just as appealing too. I have convinced myself that Easter candy tastes different than regular candy. I just absolutely love Easter and knowing that my Savior is the reason we even have Easter is the thing that makes me smile just thinking about it.

 This board book, entitled Really Woolly Easter Blessings is the most perfect book to share with your children about all God's goodness that is all around them. Not just at Easter but always. Take them outside and show them His creation that abounds and is open to them everyday. In the book there are several prayers,blessings, and verses sure to remind them of all of His goodness.

 This book is geared for ages 2-5 years old and would make the best Easter basket book.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment