Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: Little Duckling's Easter Prayers by:Nowowiejska

 Little Duckling's Easter Prayers
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:
 In Little Duckling’s Easter Prayers, little ones are reminded of God’s many blessings as they celebrate spring and prepare for Easter. With simple but powerful text and bright, engaging illustrations, this charming padded board book is perfect for bedtime prayers, morning snuggles, and Easter gift giving. 

Dear God, I thank you for this day—and everything I see.For puffy clouds and tiny bugs,and sunshine chasing me. 

I’m glad you made the gentle breezeI feel against my face.I’m glad you made this perfect daythat’s filled with love and grace.Amen


My Review:
 With springtime just right around the corner, this sweet little board-book is just perfect. It features tons of springtime scenes and characters. It is a book of little, sweet prayers. The best book for a little one's Easter basket.

 I absolutely adored the full color illustrations and the precious animals that are included are just precious. The prayers and poems are simple and to the point. So a really young child would have no problem sitting a listening to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment