Monday, July 19, 2021

Review: I Can Read: Fiona and the Rainy Day by:Cowdrey

 Fiona and the Rainy Day: Level 1

Disclosure* This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:

 It is raining but Fiona still wants to hang out with her good friends at the zoo. When Flamingo stops by Hippo Cove for a visit, she brings her big umbrella. A story of sharing and caring about friends—and the good thing about a little rain storm too.

Young readers will enjoy learning more about Fiona and her friends in this Level One I Can Read about the little hippo that has captured hearts around the world with her inspiring story and plucky personality.

Fiona and the Rainy Day is:


An endearing animal book that’s a perfect gift from parents and grandparents
An inspiring story of sharing and caring about friends
A Level One I Can Read story geared for children just learning to read

My Review:

 The Fiona series is just the sweetest, most precious series. I love reading them and they are the perfect read alouds, as well. But now your early readers can take advantage all on their own. Because Zondervan has put the series in early or beginner reading form. Each book in the series is referred to in steps. 

 In Fiona and the Rainy Day, Fiona and her friends go about the zoo and find a way to have fun even on a rainy day. Fiona learns that not all of the zoo animals like the rain like she does. Fiona especially like the trees and flowers after a rain.

Precious Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment