Saturday, June 25, 2022

Review: When the Meadow Blooms by:A Gabhart

 When the Meadow Blooms

 **Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:

 Widow Rose Meadows eagerly accepts her brother-in-law's offer for her and her two daughters to live on his farm after her treatments in a sanatorium finds them needing a home. But is this scarred and reclusive man ready for all the changes these women will bring to his life?

My Review:

 I have to hand it to the author. I dont know how she did it but she took a small unassuming type of plot and turn it into a really good read. It had all the elements and you felt like you were right there with Rose and her family. It was an uplifting book that took me by surprise.

 Knowing what all Dirk, Rose's brother-in-law has been through I was quite surprised he agreed to or offered to help Rose and her girls. But as hard as it was for him, he stepped up.

 Faith threads and weaves itself into the story line which is always very refreshing. I really enjoyed this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment