Monday, April 9, 2012

Coconut Oil Review

I was not aware that Coconut Oil had so many uses until recently when I was asked to review this multipurpose product. I have used coconut oil before but that product was not as good as Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil. This product even in it solid state was soft and very fragrant. I really enjoyed using it. I basically just replaced my regular cooking oil with the coconut oil. But I always put it in my toddlers oatmeal which he loved because he loves coconut. But from what I read on Tropical Traditions website there are a lot of other uses for it. Did you know you could put in things that you would want to have a coconut taste? YUM! What about coconut fudge,oral hygiene, or condiments? The possibilities are endless. Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil gives you a mild coconut favor without the greasy after feel some oils have. Very good and very good for you.
Here is a link to their website for the Coconut oil I used:(copy&paste)
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/virgin_coconut_oil.htm
Here is the home page link to their website:
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product
to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I
under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in
return for the free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment